Release time: 2019/05/27 Views: 0
In cold weather
The gas water heater must be drained and antifreeze
Frozen products are not covered by the national warranty
1. In terms of purchase and installation:
First of all, we need to choose products with anti-freeze function produced by some well-known manufacturers; at the same time, select steel cylinders and other ancillary supplies produced by regular manufacturers that meet national safety standards. Secondly, the combustion device of the water heater should be installed outside the bathroom as much as possible, leaving only the water control valve and sprinkler in the bathroom.
Second, pay attention to the correct installation and use:
1. In the winter, because of the cold weather, the doors and windows of the user's home are often closed, so the exhaust pipe should be installed in a place with ventilation or an exhaust fan. Before using the gas water heater, check whether the exhaust fan is turned on;
2. The smoke exhaust pipe must be installed with anti-downwind device, and always pay attention to whether the smoke exhaust pipe is unobstructed, and whether there is any abnormal phenomenon such as deformation and blockage;
3. When installing, try to avoid placing the exhaust pipe in the direction of inverted irrigation wind. When windy weather finds that the exhaust pipe is inverted or the flue-type water heater is pouring smoke from the flue, the gas water heater should be suspended.
4. Regularly perform safety inspections on gas water heaters to avoid gas leakage.
3. Pay attention to draining the remaining water in the water tank in time to prevent the water tank from freezing and cracking and causing water leakage in the pipeline.
In winter, the temperature north of the Huaihe River in China is mostly below 0 ° C. Under such climatic conditions, if the antifreeze treatment is not applied to the gas water heater, the residual water in the gas water heater's water tank may cause the water tank to freeze and crack in severe cold conditions, and eventually cause Gas water heaters are scrapped and pipes leak. In addition, because the exhaust flue of the gas water heater can enter the air, the cold air in winter may cause the water remaining in the water tank to condense and cause the water tank to freeze and crack, so it is very necessary to choose a gas water heater with antifreeze function!